Tuesday 7 July 2015

The princeps rises!


Its decided! I'm going for a Louis the 14th style old gold, cream white marble, and rich saturated blue. Proper titanic royalty. The Gilded war balloon of the 41st millenium. Filigree, wings, wigs, and powder. I had 20mins to myself to doodle so thought I would get some ideas out of my head for the princeps himself. The Marquise! 


Not based on any known legion, this will be from a smaller Forgeworld. Maybe one that supply's the gold for the golden throne. With mad princepts who believe themselves gods. Often called forth to single handedly bring feudal worlds into the Imperial fold. Unfortunately the ever madder and inbred princepts of the legion, more often than not, will take the world as their own. Ruling from their Warlord as a walking castle! ... or something like that.

I'll do some proper drawings once I get my colours sorted. And when I've given my giant a bath :)


Thanks for reading!
Henry 


1 comment:

  1. Hmm....musketeer honor guard? You could use some of those new-ish skitarii blunderbuss thingies to good effect.

    ReplyDelete